- MBBS, D.Ortho, MS
- Senior Consultant,
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
18 years of experience
- Currently associated as Sr. Consultant in BLK Centre for Orthopaedics, Joint Reconstruction & Spine Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Specializes in knee replacement surgeries, Sports medicine and Arthroscopy.
- Special interests are Sports Medicine and Arthoscopy and Primary Arthoplasty procedures of Knee, Hip, Shoulder. Reconstructive Surgery in adults- all complex fractures.
- Awarded with the Amar Jyoti Award and the Bharat Gaurav Award.
Profile Category: Orthopaedics
- MBBS MS
Head of Department , MBBS, MS, 27 years of experience
- Presently working as the Head of Orthopaedics and Joint replacement department of Max Super Smart Specialty Saket City Hospital, New Delhi.
- Prior to joining Max Super Smart Specialty Saket City Hospital, Dr. Tucker worked as a Senior Consultant at the Batra Hospital and Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Dr. Tucker takes special interest in Difficult Fracture Management, use of the Illizarov Technique, Hip and Knee Joint Replacements, Special Surgeries of the Slipped Disc, and Spinal Trauma.
- He is an active member of the Indian Orthopedic Association, the Indian Arthroplasty Association, the Association for the Study and Application of Methods of Ilizarov (ASAMI) and the Member A.O. Alumni (India).
- MBBS, MS, MCh,
Liverpool UK Fellowship
Director, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Joint replacement Surgeon with experience of 40+ years in Joint Replacement & Joint Reconstruction Surgery.
- Active participant and Faculty to many major Orthopaedic meetings nationally and has to his credit fellowships from UK.
- Brings along with him colossal experience in dealing with routine trauma, management of infections, diseases involving the skeleton, tumour resections, and bone grafting techniques.
- Expertise are scoliosis surgery, surgery in CDH, Perthes' disease, cerebral palsy, limb lengthening procedures, dissectomies and lumbosacral fusions to name a few.
Member of the renowned Indian Orthopedic Association.
- MBBS, King George Medical College, Lucknow
MS, Government Medical College, Patiala.
MSc, Wrightington Hospitals and University of Central Lancashire, UK.
Senior Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2012
Senior Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
Senior Registrar, Brdford Royal Infirmary, UK, 2011
Senior Registrar, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust, UK, 2009
Registrar, Rochdale Infirmary, UK, 2007
- Won National Talent Search exam, conducted by Government of India.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association (Life Member), Royal College of Surgeons, England and British Trauma Society
- Expertises are Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries and Complex Trauma and Limb Reconstruction Procedures.
- Specializes in Primary and Complex Revision procedures associated with Joint Replacement Surgery and Trauma Management on AO principles.
- MBBS, 1972, Armed Forces Medical College Pune
MS, 1981, Armed Forces Medical College Pune
Associate Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Senior Consultant, Army Hospital
- Possess vast experience of 35 years in the Indian Armed forces Medical Servcies
- To his credit has a series of more than 5000 arthroplasties.
- Pioneered different types of Arthroplasties in India during his 15 years leading career.
- Specializes in joint replacement surgery and has undergone training for the same from Institute of Orthopaedics,
- The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Oswestry, University of Birmingham (UK).
One of the few surgeons in India who has expertise in Robotic Hip and Knee Replacements and has undergone advanced training on Navigation and Robot Assisted Joint Replacement Surgery at Osaka, Japan in 2003.
- MBBS, MS, MCh, 2016
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon, MBBS, MS, MCh, 25 years of experience
- Dr. I.P.S.Oberoi is one of the best knee replacement, hip replacement and arthroscopic surgeon in India specializing in all arthroscopic and joint replaement surgeries
- Has done more than 7000 joint replacements with 97% success rates.
- One of the only a few surgeons who have been trained to do an arthroscopic surgery for labral tear of the hip.
- His specialties are Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, Joint Replacement Surgery & Arthroscopy
- Member of renowned organizations, American association of Orthopaedics surgeons (AAOS ), Asia Pacific Orthopedics Association (APOA),
Orthopedics Association of SAARC Countries, International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS), Asian Arthroscopy Society (Secretary), Indian Orthopedic Association (IOA )