- Urinary Tract Infection
- MBBS, Banaras Hindu University
- Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi
- A president gold medal winner and a renowned urologist with 27+ years of experience
- Instrumental in establishing a well-equipped department of Urology with all subspecialties
- With his pioneering efforts, he successfully established a renal transplant programme at Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi
- An influential member of the Indian Society of Organ Transplantation, Indian Society of Lymphology, SIU, Urological Society of India, East & North Zone Chapter of Urological Society of India and British Transplant Society
- Common Wealth Medical Fellow at the Transplant Unit in Cardiff Royal Infirmary in UK
Profile Category: <span>Urology</span>
- MCh, 2007, Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MS, 2003, Pt J N M Medical College, Raipur
- MBBS, 2000, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- Senior Resident, KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Resident, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi
- Observer, GOSH, London, UK
- Dr. Prashant Jain is a Pediatric Surgeon & Pediatric Urologist with 15+ years of experience.
- He is a Gold Medalist in MS (Gen Surgery) and Gold Medalist in MCh (Ped Surgery).
- He is a member of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgery.
- His advanced Laparoscopic skills, Pediatric urology and Appendicitis Treatment are highly remarkable.
- Dr. Jain has published many research articles in various journals and has written conservative management of splenic Abscess which is accepted in Journal of Pediatric Surgery.
- MS in Surgery
- Having more than 40 years of experience in the filed of Urology
- Having more than 40 years of experience in the filed of Urology
- Established and developed
- Department of Urology and MIS in various hospital Actively participating as faculty in USI and NZUSI conferences, presented scientific papers ,videos and have demonstrated various advanced minimally invasive surgeries in live workshops.
- Published articles in various National and International Journals.
- Have performed more than 30000 surgeries including 15000 endoscopic (TUR. PCNL, URS and RIRS) and 6000 Laparoscopic & Retroperitoneoscopic Surgeries , individually Completed 200 Retrograde Intra-Renal Surgeries(RIRS) and 1200 Laser Prostatectomies by (Holmium Laser ,Green Laser(KTP),Thulium Laser, and Diode Laser Performed Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery ( SILS )---- 159 and Renal transplant ---85
- MS, 2016
- Consultant, Army Hospital , R&R New Delhi
- Consultant, Command Hospital ,lucknow
- Consultant, Military Hospital ,Punjab
- Set up of the Renal Transplant Programme of this center and successfully conducted 20 renal transplants in 2006-07. In recognition of this was awarded the Chief of Army Staff Commendation card.
- Was involved in 2 large mass casualty operations in aid to civil establishment of Pithoragarah Distt in Uttarakhand. Was awarded the Central Army Commander’s Commendation Card for these operations in 1995.
- Awarded the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Prize for the best poster presentation at the Annual Conference ot the North Zone Chapter of the Urology Society of India in the year 2001 and again in 2002.
- Video presentation of Laparoscopic assisted PCNL in Pelvic Kidneys was presented at the Asian Congress of Urology in Kuala Lumpur in 2002.
- MBBS, 1972, University of Madras
- MS, 1978
- MCh, 1986, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Batra Hospital Medical Research Centre, 2010
- HOD, Army Hospital
- HOD, Batra Hospital
- HOD, Fortis Escorts ,Faridabad
- HOD, Jaipur Golden Hospital
- HOD, Moolchand Medicity Hospital ,Delhi
- Chairman, Primus Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Additional Director, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences
- Limca Book of Records – National Record Edition 2001.
- Dr. CKP Menon Award for Best Scientific Paper Presentation at USICON 1989, Ahmedabad.
- Vijayawada Award for the best Poster Paper Presentation, USICON 1987, Jodhpur.
- National award for the promotion of No Scalpel Vasectomy in the country BY THE Government of India.
- Delhi State award for meritorious services rendered to the state of Delhi in the medical field.
- Award for Achievers from Vice President of India - Achievers Award on golden jubilee of Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Award for Best individual work in No scalpel vasectomy- By the Indian Medical Association.
- United Nations Consultancy: Worked as consultant to United Nations fund for population activity. (1997-2002)
- DNB, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MCh, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MS, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MBBS, 1974, King George's Medical School, Lucknow
- Professor, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Director, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Addenbrooke's NHS foundation, Cambridge, UK
- Renowned urologist with 30+ years of experience
- Interest include Kidney Transplantation, Robotic Assisted, Laparoscopic Urology, Renovascular Hypertension, Laparoscopic Urology, Urological Oncology, Laser Urological, Surgery & Reconstructive Urology.
- Performed 3500 kidney transplantations
- In the last 15 years, he has been retrieving all kidneys laparoscopically and has done over 2000 lap donor nephrectomy.
- For last 25 years, he has been doing urethral stricture surgery has performed over 700 such cases
- Extensive experience in renovascular hypertension.
- Performed several hundred endourological procedures like PCNL, URS, flexible ureteroscopy, endopyelotomy, TURP, TUBT, optical urethrotomy etc.
- Special interest in laparoscopic urology and now performed all most all laparoscopic urological procedures including radical Prostatectomy.
- In 2010, he has started Robotic assisted urological surgery for prostate, kidney and bladder cancer and other urological reconstructions like pyeloplasty, ureteric re-implantation,bladder augmentation
- Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, NOVA IVI Fertility, New Delhi, 2011
- Senior Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, 2003
- Consultant, Military Hospital Panagarh, West Bengal, 1982
- Vishisht Seva Medal by President of India for his outstanding performance
- Dr. Rajeev Sood is a urologist with 36+ years of experience.
- He was awarded with Vishisht Seva Medal by President of India for his outstanding performance and several awards and gold medal during study years.
- He was the first to launch the High Energy Green Light Laser Prostatectomy Program in India, the first to perform cadaver kidney transplant and first laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy.
- He has served in Armed Forces where he has performed more than 1000 kidney transplants.
- He has been invited at various seminars and conferences. He was Guest Lecturer at Expanse Urology and Green Light Laser Vapo-Incision Prostate held in Malaysia and Hong Kong.