- DNB, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MCh, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MS, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MBBS, 1974, King George's Medical School, Lucknow
- Professor, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Director, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Addenbrooke's NHS foundation, Cambridge, UK
- Renowned urologist with 30+ years of experience
- Interest include Kidney Transplantation, Robotic Assisted, Laparoscopic Urology, Renovascular Hypertension, Laparoscopic Urology, Urological Oncology, Laser Urological, Surgery & Reconstructive Urology.
- Performed 3500 kidney transplantations
- In the last 15 years, he has been retrieving all kidneys laparoscopically and has done over 2000 lap donor nephrectomy.
- For last 25 years, he has been doing urethral stricture surgery has performed over 700 such cases
- Extensive experience in renovascular hypertension.
- Performed several hundred endourological procedures like PCNL, URS, flexible ureteroscopy, endopyelotomy, TURP, TUBT, optical urethrotomy etc.
- Special interest in laparoscopic urology and now performed all most all laparoscopic urological procedures including radical Prostatectomy.
- In 2010, he has started Robotic assisted urological surgery for prostate, kidney and bladder cancer and other urological reconstructions like pyeloplasty, ureteric re-implantation,bladder augmentation