- botulinum boxin injection therapy
- multiple sclerosis
- movement disorders and parkinson's disease
- Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
- Head of Department, Fortis Hospital, Noida, 2008
- Consultant, VIMHANS, 2007
- Senior Resident, G.B Pant Hospital , 1999
- Senior Resident, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Presently working as Director & Head of Department of Neurology & Neurosurgery department at Max Hospital, Patparganj.
- Expertise in handling cases of stroke, epilepsy, headache, botulinum boxin injection therapy, multiple sclerosis, movement disorders and parkinson's disease.
- Conditions & procedures works on Epilepsy, Headache, Stroke and injection therapy
- Member of renowned organisations such as Indian Epilepsy Association, Delhi Neurological Association, Indian Academy of Neurology, Multiple Sclerosis Society of India.
Profile Category: <span>Neurology and Spinal Surgery</span>
- MBBS, 1994, LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- MS, 1997, KGMC, Lucknow
- MCh, 2001, KGMC, Lucknow
- Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 2001
- Senior Consultant, VIMHANS Hospital, Delhi, 2002
- HOD, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi, 2007
- Head of Department, Max Hospital, Pitampura
- HOD, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, 2010
- Associate Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Director, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Presently working as the Director and HOD at Neurology Dr. Anil Kumar Kansal has 23+ years of experience in neurosurgery and has performed more than 10,000 neurosurgical procedures.
- His expertise lies in the areas of Aneurysm Clipping, Epilepsy Surgery, Neuromodulation (for pain management), Skull Base Surgery and Neurovascular Surgery.
- Dr. Anil completed Endoscopic (Brain & Spine) fellowship with Prof. M.R Ghab (Germany) & Prof M. Hussain K.G.M.C. Lucknow.
- He has been a Guest Speaker in fifteen engagements on Cervical Arthroplasty, Neurological Trauma, and Spinal Trauma.
- Recently, he was appreciated for his excellent lecture at AIIMS, New Delhi.
- He has done Advanced Spinal Training, Percutaneous Discectomy, Nucleoplasty training, followed by MAST (Minimal Access Spine Techniques) training from General Hospital, Singapore.
- Dr. Anil is a member of various renowned organizations like Neurological Society of India, Delhi Neurological Association and Delhi Spine Society.
- MBBS, 1968, Delhi University
- MD, 1972, AIIMS
- Senior Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Chairman, Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Center
- Dr Rajiv Anand is a renowned neurologist in Delhi.
- He has a thriving experience of over 35+ years; he has studied from some of the prestigious institutes in India.
- Dr Anand has done his MBBS & MD (Neurology) from the eminent GB Pant Hospital, Delhi. He has done his (Medicine) from the prestigious Delhi University.
- He is an active member of various eminent organisations like Delhi Medical Association (DMA), Indian Academy of Neurology, Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA), Delhi Neurological Association (DNA), and Association of Physicians of India (API).
- Dr Rajiv Anand can be followed at LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajiv-anand-43458037/
- Cervical and Lumbar disc replacements
- Instrumented spinal fusions (PLIF, TLIF, ALIF)
- Tumor surgeries with expandable cages and vertebral reconstructions
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion with cages/plates
- Scoliosis and kyphosis corrections surgery
- MBBS, 1986, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University
- MS, 1991, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Chief, Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- Dr H S Chhabra is one of the coveted & most experienced surgeons in the field of Spine Surgery in India.
- He has over 25+ years of experience and has performed over 3000 spinal surgeries.
- He has masters in Surgery from Safdurjang Hospital and MBBS from Delhi University. Following which he did his Post Graduate Certificate Course from National Institute of Health & Family Welfare.
- Dr Chhabra has completed his Fellowship in Spine Surgery from Germany, Netherlands and Seoul, South Korea.
- He has pioneered the Laser and Endoscopic disc surgery in India
- Dr Chhabra is an opinion leader in the development of spinal endoscopes and other spinal implants and instruments, manufactured by famous international companies, like karlstorz (Germany).
- In addition to spine he also performs complicated trauma surgery, like pelviacetabular & intraarticular comminute fractures and joint replacement surgeries.
- He has successfully organised many conferences on Laser and Spine surgery.
- Dr Chhabra specialises in percutaneous Transforaminal endoscopic disc surgeries under local anaesthesia, where patient can resume his normal activities from next day.
- Neuro Infections
- Childhood Cirrhosis
- Neurometabolic & Neurogenetic disorders
- MBBS, 1968, Delhi University
- MD, 1972, AIIMS
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr Veena Kalra is one of the most respected and renowned Paediatric Neurologist in Delhi.
- With an experience of over 37+ years, he has guided over 50 theses.
- Dr Kalra has done her MBBS from the prestigious Delhi University and MD from the eminent AIIMS, Delhi.
- Dr Kalra has been awarded by the Honourable President of India.
- He has contributed to a new specialty that is Paediatric Neurology for the country.
- Dr Veena Kalra has won several medals at UG and PG medical education levels including the
* President of India’s Medal
* Pfizer Scroll of Honour
* Sorell Katherine Award of AIIMS, New Delhi
* WHO Research Training Grant Awardee (worked at MRC).
* Cambridge University, U.K
* WHO Laboratory, Geneva
* ST Achar Endowment Award for Best Clinical Research of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics
* Kanishka Award for Medical Education
- Dr Veena Kalra is a leadership in paediatrics and has developed paediatric neurology in the country and the first DM Paediatric Neurology programme in the country.
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Extra cranial-Intra cranial Bypass Surgery
- Complex head & neck procedures
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MCh, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship, New Castle, UK
- Director, Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Director, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon, 2012
- Chairman, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Neurosurgeon at Institute of Neurosciences, Guwahati, Assam
- Dr Rana Patir is one of the most experienced & renowned neurosurgeons in India.
- With a thriving practise of over 25+ years, he is one of the finest surgeon for brain tumour in India.
- Dr Patir has completed his MBBS, MS (Surgery) &Mch (Neurosurgery) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Following which he did a Fellowship from Frenchay hospital, Bristol, UK.
- He has various noteworthy articles in print media like Times of India , ABC News.
- Dr Patir is well trained in spinal surgeries like fusion and fixation, kyphoplasty, disc replacement surgery and surgery for spinal injuries.
- His special interests are complex brain tumours surgeries.
- Associate Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, 2011
- Senior Consultant, Max Hospital, Pitampura, 2004
- Senior Consultant, Action Balaji Hospital, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 2010
- Senior Consultant, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi, 2003
- Consultant, Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi, 2001
- Registrar, Salford Royal Hospital, UK, 1999
- Associate Professor, AIIMS, Delhi, 1998
- Senior Resident, SSGH, Vadodara, Gujarat, 1993
- Presently working as the Director and HOD at Neurology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Prior to joining BLK, he worked at Fortis Escorts, New Delhi as Senior Consultant, at ARTEMIS Health Sciences, Gurgaon as Consultant and at Fortis, Noida as Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology.
- Dr. Prasad has authored/co-authored 17 chapters and has 38 publications in various International journals.
- Specialises in Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease), Stroke: Acute Stroke Unit.
- Member of renowned organisations such as Indian Academy of Neurology, Neurologist Society of India, Indian Epilepsy Association and Malaysian Society of Neuro Sciences.
- Endovascular Coiling of Aneurysms and Vascular Malformations
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Brain Mapping
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Headache Treatment
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Fellowship, 1996, Indian Academy of Neurology
- Fellowship, Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh, UK
- MBBS, 1961, Amritsar Medical College, Amritsar
- Senior Consultant, Sitaram Bhatia Institute of Science & Research, New Delhi
- Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1995
- Associate Professor, National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore
- Professor, Al-Arab University, Benghazi, Libya
- Professor, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, USA
- Dr. Gulshan Kumar Ahuja is an eminent Neurologist with a vast experience of 57 years.
- His expertise in Neurology is well acclaimed nationwide with prominent acknowledgement from other parts of the world and has been a Visiting Professor in the USA and Libya and other Prime Institutions within the country.
- The doctor takes special interest in treatments including Brain mapping, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and other Electroconvulsive Therapy.
- Dr. Ahuja is a recipient of the “Lifetime Achievement Award” for Neurology awarded by Delhi Neurological Association.
- Dr. Ahuja is a Member of multiple reputed organizations such National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
- He is one the founding members of the Indian Academy of Neurology and has been a President of the organization.
- Dr. Ahuja has been an Expert member on the Selection Committee of Union Public Service Commission, UP Public Service Commission, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (Bangalore) and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (Chandigarh).
- His contribution towards NeuroSciences is noteworthy with experiments and case studies in different parts of the world. He is also credited for studies and observations made towards certain extremely rare Neuro-associated disorders that have been documented and acknowledged by other prominent researchers across the country, and is acknowledged by Journals worldwide.
- Dr. Ahuja graduated MBBS from Amritsar Medical College (1961) with an MRCP (London, 1968) and FRCP (Edinburgh) in Neurology and is also a Fellow member of Indian Academy of Neurology (FIAN, 1996) and National Academy of Medical sciences (MNAMS).
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nerve and muscle disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- MBBS, 1990, MLB Medical College, Jhansi
- MD, 1996, LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- DM, 1998, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Resident, AIIMS ,Delhi
- Associate Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Delhi
- Additional Director, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Dr Sumit Singh is counted among one of the most famed & experienced Neurologist in India.
- With a thriving experience of 19+ years, he has been instrumental in starting the first headache clinic and neuromuscular disorders clinic in north India at AIIMS.
- He has completed his MBBS from the M.L.B.Medical College Jhansi &MD (Medicine) L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut. Following which he did his DM (Neurology) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Dr Singh initiated the use of botulinium toxin for the first time in the country, and also extended its usage in trigeminal Neuralgia.
- He is one of the few neurologists in India for Spasticity, Limb dystonia’s, hemi facial spasm, oral dyskinesia’s, spasmodic dysphonia and writer’s cramp.
- Dr Singh has innovated the plasma exchange protocols for acute neuropathies, Myasthenia crisis, Polymyositis
- He is the first neurologist in the country to introduce special protocols for Multiple Sclerosis.
- He is an active member of various Neurological Society of India Indian .Academy of Neurology, Delhi Neurological association, International Headache Society, Movement disorders Society
- Dr Singh’s expertize lies in Headache , Movement disorders Nerve and muscle disorders ,Multiple sclerosis
- Cranial & Spinal Surgery
- Spine Surgery- CV Junction
- Skull base Surgery
- Neuroprotection & Spinal Remyelinative therapies
- Currently associated as Director at the department of Neurosurgery in Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Expert in brain surgeries, spine surgeries, and is also one of the leading experts in this field
- Possess a vast experience of 28 years in neurosurgery, Cranial & Spinal Surgery.
- Published 6 Research papers in peer reviewed journals and also made 17 presentations at various academic platforms in India and overseas.
- Interests are Neurotrauma, Spine Surgery- CV Junction, Skull base Surgery , Neuroprotection & Spinal Remyelinative therapies- Olfactory Ensheathing Glial Cell
- Recipient of the Hargobind Khurana Medical Fellowship for training in Skull Base Surgery at Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Azusa, USA.
- Expertise’s are CSF Fistula, Pneumocephalous Traumatic Intracranial Hematoma, Cerebello Pontine Angle Tumour like Vestibular Schwanomma, Medulloblastoma, Haemangioblastoma, Ependymoma, Sellar and Parasellar Tumours, Optic Gliomas, Dysraphism, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Spondylolisthesis, Craniopharyngiomas, Diastematomyelia, etc.