- Associate Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, 2011
- Senior Consultant, Max Hospital, Pitampura, 2004
- Senior Consultant, Action Balaji Hospital, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 2010
- Senior Consultant, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi, 2003
- Consultant, Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi, 2001
- Registrar, Salford Royal Hospital, UK, 1999
- Associate Professor, AIIMS, Delhi, 1998
- Senior Resident, SSGH, Vadodara, Gujarat, 1993
- Presently working as the Director and HOD at Neurology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Prior to joining BLK, he worked at Fortis Escorts, New Delhi as Senior Consultant, at ARTEMIS Health Sciences, Gurgaon as Consultant and at Fortis, Noida as Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology.
- Dr. Prasad has authored/co-authored 17 chapters and has 38 publications in various International journals.
- Specialises in Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease), Stroke: Acute Stroke Unit.
- Member of renowned organisations such as Indian Academy of Neurology, Neurologist Society of India, Indian Epilepsy Association and Malaysian Society of Neuro Sciences.