- Neuro Infections
- Childhood Cirrhosis
- Neurometabolic & Neurogenetic disorders
- MBBS, 1968, Delhi University
- MD, 1972, AIIMS
- Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr Veena Kalra is one of the most respected and renowned Paediatric Neurologist in Delhi.
- With an experience of over 37+ years, he has guided over 50 theses.
- Dr Kalra has done her MBBS from the prestigious Delhi University and MD from the eminent AIIMS, Delhi.
- Dr Kalra has been awarded by the Honourable President of India.
- He has contributed to a new specialty that is Paediatric Neurology for the country.
- Dr Veena Kalra has won several medals at UG and PG medical education levels including the
* President of India’s Medal
* Pfizer Scroll of Honour
* Sorell Katherine Award of AIIMS, New Delhi
* WHO Research Training Grant Awardee (worked at MRC).
* Cambridge University, U.K
* WHO Laboratory, Geneva
* ST Achar Endowment Award for Best Clinical Research of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics
* Kanishka Award for Medical Education
- Dr Veena Kalra is a leadership in paediatrics and has developed paediatric neurology in the country and the first DM Paediatric Neurology programme in the country.