- Endoscopic Surgery
- Extra cranial-Intra cranial Bypass Surgery
- Complex head & neck procedures
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- MBBS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MS, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MCh, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Fellowship, New Castle, UK
- Director, Fortis Flt. Lt. Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Director, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon, 2012
- Chairman, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Neurosurgeon at Institute of Neurosciences, Guwahati, Assam
- Dr Rana Patir is one of the most experienced & renowned neurosurgeons in India.
- With a thriving practise of over 25+ years, he is one of the finest surgeon for brain tumour in India.
- Dr Patir has completed his MBBS, MS (Surgery) &Mch (Neurosurgery) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Following which he did a Fellowship from Frenchay hospital, Bristol, UK.
- He has various noteworthy articles in print media like Times of India , ABC News.
- Dr Patir is well trained in spinal surgeries like fusion and fixation, kyphoplasty, disc replacement surgery and surgery for spinal injuries.
- His special interests are complex brain tumours surgeries.