- Cervical and Lumbar disc replacements
- Instrumented spinal fusions (PLIF, TLIF, ALIF)
- Tumor surgeries with expandable cages and vertebral reconstructions
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion with cages/plates
- Scoliosis and kyphosis corrections surgery
- MBBS, 1986, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University
- MS, 1991, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Chief, Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- Dr H S Chhabra is one of the coveted & most experienced surgeons in the field of Spine Surgery in India.
- He has over 25+ years of experience and has performed over 3000 spinal surgeries.
- He has masters in Surgery from Safdurjang Hospital and MBBS from Delhi University. Following which he did his Post Graduate Certificate Course from National Institute of Health & Family Welfare.
- Dr Chhabra has completed his Fellowship in Spine Surgery from Germany, Netherlands and Seoul, South Korea.
- He has pioneered the Laser and Endoscopic disc surgery in India
- Dr Chhabra is an opinion leader in the development of spinal endoscopes and other spinal implants and instruments, manufactured by famous international companies, like karlstorz (Germany).
- In addition to spine he also performs complicated trauma surgery, like pelviacetabular & intraarticular comminute fractures and joint replacement surgeries.
- He has successfully organised many conferences on Laser and Spine surgery.
- Dr Chhabra specialises in percutaneous Transforaminal endoscopic disc surgeries under local anaesthesia, where patient can resume his normal activities from next day.