- MCh, 2007, Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MS, 2003, Pt J N M Medical College, Raipur
- MBBS, 2000, Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
- Senior Resident, KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Senior Resident, Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, New Delhi
- Observer, GOSH, London, UK
- Dr. Prashant Jain is a Pediatric Surgeon & Pediatric Urologist with 15+ years of experience.
- He is a Gold Medalist in MS (Gen Surgery) and Gold Medalist in MCh (Ped Surgery).
- He is a member of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgery.
- His advanced Laparoscopic skills, Pediatric urology and Appendicitis Treatment are highly remarkable.
- Dr. Jain has published many research articles in various journals and has written conservative management of splenic Abscess which is accepted in Journal of Pediatric Surgery.