- MBBS, King George Medical College, Lucknow
MS, Government Medical College, Patiala.
MSc, Wrightington Hospitals and University of Central Lancashire, UK.
Senior Consultant, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2012
Senior Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
Senior Registrar, Brdford Royal Infirmary, UK, 2011
Senior Registrar, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust, UK, 2009
Registrar, Rochdale Infirmary, UK, 2007
- Won National Talent Search exam, conducted by Government of India.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association (Life Member), Royal College of Surgeons, England and British Trauma Society
- Expertises are Joint Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopic Knee Surgeries and Complex Trauma and Limb Reconstruction Procedures.
- Specializes in Primary and Complex Revision procedures associated with Joint Replacement Surgery and Trauma Management on AO principles.