- MBBS, Jawahar Lal Nehru University, Aligarh
- MD, SGPGI - Lucknow
- FRCP, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians , London
- MRCP, Member of the Royal College of Physicians , U.K
- Fellowship, U.S.A.
- Chief, Max Super Specialty Hospital, Gurgaon, 2007
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, 2004
- Dr Ashok Seth is one of the most respected & coveted an interventional cardiologist in India.
- With a thriving experience of over 32 years, he is renowned for performing over 50,000 angiograms and 20,000 angioplasties.
- He has been featured in the “LIMCA” Book of records for performing one of the highest numbers of angiographies and angioplasties in the world.
- Dr Seth is the first cardiologist in Asia Pacific region to perform an Angioscopy and directional Atherectomy.
- He is also counted amongst the few cardiologists in the world to perform the procedure - Percutaneous Myocardial Laser Revascularization
- Dr Seth is one of the youngest person to be honoured Doctorate of Science (D.Sc.) honouris Causa by Banaras Hindu University.
- He also was one of the youngest overseas doctors to be awarded Fellowship of all the three Royal Colleges of London, Edinburgh & Ireland.
- Dr Seth has been honoured with the prestigious National award of "Padma Bhushan" and "Padma Shri" Award by the President of India.
- He is the First Cardiologist from Asia to be elected on the Board of Governors of Society of Cardiac Angiographies and Intervention (USA).
- Dr Seth has successfully trained over 350 cardiologists in India and abroad and has also performed demonstrations on advanced angioplasty techniques at over 400 international conferences and seminars in various Asia Pacific Countries.
- He has more than 250 publications to his credit in various prestigious journals nationally & internationally.
- He has his articles in renowned print media like Economic Times ,Times of India.