- Spine Surgery
- Surgery for Epilepsy
- DBS Surgery for Parkinsons Disease
- Brachial Plexus and Nerve surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery (Aneurysms, AVMs)
- MBBS, 1994, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi
- MCh, 1999, AIIMS ,New Delhi
- Fellowship, CJW Medical center, Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Additional Director, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Associate Professor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Dr Aditya Gupta is one of the most coveted surgeons in the field of Neurosurgery in India.
- He has over 21+ years of experience and has excellent surgical techniques for a wide variety of brain tumour’s & spine diseases.
- Dr Gupta has special and unique skills in managing patients with Movement Disorders with Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Surgery for Epilepsy, Nerve and Brachial Plexus Surgery, Radiosurgery as well as Cerebrovascular Surgery.
- He has completed his MBBS &Mch (Neurosurgery) from the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Dr Gupta completed his fellowship in Neurosciences from CJW Medical Centre Richmond, US. Following which he did advance training from University of Amsterdam, Paris -University of Marseilles, Wake Forest University -United States, University of Kiel – Germany.
- He has more than 40 scientific publications, chapters in books and is an invited speaker in national and international meetings
- He is an active member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons (US), Neurological Society of India, International Gamma Knife Society Treasurer, Indian Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, Skull Base Surgery Society
- Dr Gupta has appeared in various noteworthy news media like The Hindu.