- Fellowship, 1999, Frimley Park Hospital, UK
- DNB, 1998, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MCh, 1997, Sree Chitra Institute of Medical Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- MBBS, 1992, Baroda Medical College, Gujarat
- Associate Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, 2011
- Senior Consultant, Max Hospital, Pitampura, 2004
- Senior Consultant, Action Balaji Hospital, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 2010
- Senior Consultant, Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, Delhi, 2003
- Consultant, Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi, 2001
- Registrar, Salford Royal Hospital, UK, 1999
- Associate Professor, AIIMS, Delhi, 1998
- Senior Resident, SSGH, Vadodara, Gujarat, 1993
- Dr. Sonal Gupta is a neurosurgeon with 21+ years of experience.
- She has won the Best Paper Award in NSI Annual Conference and has done Experimental Study on ‘Rabbits – Usage of Indigenous Fibrin Glue on Rabbit Dura.’
- Dr. Gupta has expertise in Vascular and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and Skull Base Neurosurgery.
- She has completed MBBS from Baroda Medical College, MCh from Sree Chitra Institute of Medical Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- She is a member of Delhi Neurological Society of India and Neurological Society of India.