- Transradial Interventions,
- Peripheral Interventions including Carotid & Renal,
- Device Closure of Congenital Heart Defects,
- ICD’s ,
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy Implants
- MBBS, AFMC, Pune University
- MD, AFMC, Pune University
- DM, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- DNB, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S from MAMC, DELHI
- Post graduate in ENT
- Consultant, Indian Army
- Head of Department, Base Hospital ,New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital
- Dr MajindarSandhu with a practise of over 27+ years is one of the most experienced & respected cardiologist in India.
- He has had the honour of being the accompanying Cardiologist to The President of India on tours.
- He has completed his Masters in Medicine & MBBS from AFMC Pune. Following which he did his DNB & DM (Cardiology) from PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Dr Sandhu has been actively involved in teaching postgraduate students in Medicine and Cardiology.
- He has also been the Principal Investigator in the research projects of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & technology, Government of India.
- He has been presented with many awards, including the Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology (FACC), Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions (FSCAI).
- He is an active member of various renowned organizations, including the Association of Physicians of India, Cardiological Society of India, American Heart Association, and American College of Cardiology.
- Dr Sandhu expertise lies in Cardiology, Cardiothoracic surgery, primary angioplasty.
- Dr Sandhu has appeared in various noteworthy news media like Science Daily, Times of India ,Cambridge News