- Cranial Cyber-Knife Radiosurgery
- Image Guided Radio Therapy (IGRT)
- Stereotactic Radio Therapy (SRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy (IMRT)
- DNB, 1996, Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi
- MD, 1992, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- MBBS, 1986, Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- HOD, Anand Hospital, 2005
- Senior Consultant, AIIMS, 2001
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, 1996
- Senior Resident, Christian Medical College, Vellore, 1992
- Dr. S. Jayalakshmi is a radiation oncologist with a vast experience of 20 years.
- She has successfully treated many patients with different cancers in India and she provides every patient the best possible medical care.
- She is the member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA) and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- She has published “Primary Intra -cranial adenoid cystic carcinoma - a case report” in 2000; “Malignant melanoma presenting as bilateral breast masses” in 1997; and “S Syndrome a case report for review” in 1995.
- Dr. S Jayalakshmi completed her MBBS from Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai in 1986, MD in Radiotherapy from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1992; and DNB in Radiotherapy from Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi in 1996.