- MBBS, 2014, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MD, 2008, Internal Medicine in Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- 2013, ECMO, Sweden
- DNB, 2014, Medical Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, Delhi
- PDCR (Professional Diploma in Clinical Research)
- Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi, 2017
- Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Dr.MohitAgarwal is a well known Medical Oncologist, practicing successfully for more than 15 years.
- His area of specialization covers Management of Solid Tumours like Breast, Lung, Head, and Neck, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Musculoskeletal Tumours and Haematological Malignancies like Lymphoma, leukemia.
- He is adept in performing chemotherapy including targeted therapies, immune-therapies, hormone therapy, intra-peritoneal therapy, Intrathecal therapy, and intensive protocols.
- He is associated with teaching postgraduate students of medical oncology and a thesis guide to many of them.
- He strongly believes that ‘Cancer Care is Possible’ and hence to raise awareness about cancer, he has initiated the ‘Stop Cancer’ program which involves lectures, CME’s at National, International level and patient assistance programs.
- He is the recipient of 3 Prizes for treatment of MDS with hypo-methylating agents: Experience of a tertiary care cancer center—ISMPO 2012 Vizag – 2012 and CD foundation award for outstanding contribution in the field of cancer.
- He has participated in several conferences which include: National conference RGCON New Delhi, 2012, 2013 and 2014. ICON National conference, 2012, Bangalore, 2nd Annual ESMO conference, 2012, New Delhi, National ISMPO conference, 2012, Young Oncologist Meet, 2012, Hyderabad.
- He has also presented paper and poster in the conferences. These are Profile of Young Breast Cancer patients: Poster presentation- CONVERGE, Jaipur 2014.
- He has been invited as a speaker, panelist, and chairperson in various National and International cancer conferences.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations such as European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), Indian Cooperative Oncology Network, Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO).
- He is also involved in Clinical research and has published papers to his credit in reputed National and International journals.