- Brachytherapy procedures
- Genitourinary Malignancies
- Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Radio Therapy (SRT)
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radio Therapy (SBRT)
- Cranial Cyber-Knife Radiosurgery
- Brachytherapy (Internal Radiation Therapy)
- Image Guided Radio Therapy (IGRT)
- Treatment of Central Nervous System Tumors
- MD, 1998, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- MBBS, 1994, Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Senior Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi, 2010
- Senior Consultant, Agarwal Centre of Diabetic, 2005
- Senior Resident, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, 2004
- Senior Resident, Pt. BDS PGIMS, 2002
- Dr. Indu Bansal Agarwal is a radiation oncologist of prominence with an experience of 20 years.
- She has expertise in all the sophisticated techniques of external radiation as 3-DCRT, IMRT,IGRT,SRS brain, FSRS, SBRT lung, SBRT bone, SBRT liver etc.
- She holds specialization in intracavitary and interstitial brachytherapy of cervix, endometrium, intraluminal brachytherapy of bronchus, esophagus and biliary tract and brachytherapy of head and neck and soft tissue sarcomas.
- Her areas of interest include brain tumors, breast cancer, pediatric tumors, brachytherapy and latest sophisticated techniques of radiation.
- She has conducted many awareness programs on educating children about health hazards of tobacco, alcohol and unhealthy sexual practices.
- She runs an annual event “AAS: Win cancer with a smile” for the motivation of patients to live a dignified life with cancer.
- She has received several awards that include “Life Member certificate” from Paras Healthcare, Gurgaon in October, 2016, “Associate Life Member Stars Club certificate” from Max Healthcare on 29th September, 2015, “Golden Citizen of India” award by International Institute of Education and Research on 17th October, 2014, “National Mahila Gold Rattan Award” by International Institute of Education and Research on 22nd August, 2014, “Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award” by Indian Solidarity Council on 22nd August, 2014, “Overseas Fellowship’ for one month By Association of Radiation Oncologists of India in 2013, “BEST CANCER SPECIALIST IN GURGAON” certificate by Times Research Group, 2010 and “Dr. Frank Neal/CD Fellowship” by Association of Radiation Oncologists of India and underwent one month training as an observer at AIIMS, 2004.
- She is the member of Global cancer concern India (NGO); Delhi Medical Council; Indian Brachytherapy Society; Association Of Neuro-Oncology of India and Young Adult Oncology group, India.
- She is the lifetime member of Indian Medical Association (HAR/1886/10/22/113407/2004-05/CL) and AROI (LM-489).
- She has published numerous papers for both national and international journals.
- Dr. Agarwal completed her MBBS from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak in 1994 and MD in Radiotherapy from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak in 1998.