- MBBS, 1996
- MS, 2002
- Consultant, Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- Currently associated as consultant with department of Orthopedics & Spine at Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- Expertise's in Degenerative Spinal Disorders, Spinal Pain Management and Osteoporotic Fractures of Spine
- Won the IGASS fellowship award for presenting a paper titled “Early and sustainable improvement in pain are evident as early as ten days after total lumbar disc replacement – a minimum follow-up of two years” at International Conference on Lumbar Intervertebral Disc at ISIC (April 2009), New Delhi.
- Lifetime member of various renowned organizations such as SCS, ASSI and Orissa Orthopaedic Association